When? May 11 – 2016 8.30 AM – 7 PM
Where? Villa Kennedy, Frankfurt
EWPMI is a new kind of Workshop!
You will have the opportunity to learn from the best experts in merger integration by addressing your topics and discussing them in joint topic based workshops based on design thinking. EWPMI is striving for one of the best experiences you ever had in a workshop. Just two short keynotes, the rest is all workshop.
Who will be there?
Merger integration EXPERTS from participating companies and from sponsors plus seasoned experts from the german merger integration association (GfPMI.de). You will meet participants from companies like Accuracy, AON, Ardex, Beyond the Deal, Bosch, European power exchange, Gemalto, Innocorp, M&A Review, Magna, Midaxo, Mondi Group, Nokia, SAP SE, SNP AG, Transline.
Topics addressed in workshops based on design thinking:
- Best practices for managing the integration project
- Integration planning during due diligence and after signing
- Change management and merger integration
- Synergy development across the M&A lifecycle
- Mastering IT integration – excellence in system migration
- Integration of new, innovative business models
- Leveraging wisdom from a recent study on merger integration
- Skills, education and organization of merger integration topics
- Leveraging tools for successful integration