Synomic published new book –
“Proceedings of the European Workshop on Software Ecosystems 2015”
You can find more info on this book and buy it at:
The European Workshop on Software Ecosystems is an annual event which connects researchers and fellow professionals in the field of software ecosystems.
Presentations in 2015 included:
- Jon Scott, SVP Corum – Keynote Software M&A Ecosystems,
- Stefan Henningson, Copenhagen Business School – Cisco is using acquisitions of software companies to re-invent its „platform core“,
- Andreas Schönberger, Siemens AG – Using ecosystem modeling to drive ecosystem projects,
- Abilio Avila, Orestis Terzidis, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) – Management of Partner Ecosystems in the Enterprise Software Industry,
- Alexander Serebrenik, Technical University of Eindhoven – Surveying Challenges in Software Ecosystems Research,
- Ralf Meyer, Synomic GmbH – Why even successful large Software Ecosystems need professional representation like International Association for SAP Partners,
- Jonathan Hildenbrand, Netfira – Keynote Business networks,
- Sami Hyrynsalmi, University of Turku – To Redefine Ecosystem Health, or not to Redefine? A view of scientific knowledge on the „software ecosystem health“ concept,
- Dominik Dellermann, Alexander Fliaster, University of Bamberg – The Strategic Risks of Software Ecosystems,
- Christopher Jud, Georg Herzwurm, University of Stuttgart – Platforms and ecosystems from complementers’ point of view.
For more details on the European Workshop on Software Ecosystems (EWSECO) please see also EWSECO.org