Open Source becomes more and more important – also for the Microsoft Ecosystem!
The VersionEye team consequently added support for .NET Nuget and already monitors
- more than 70,000 open source projects from nuget.org
- all together more than 1 Million!
VersionEye can monitor project.json and *.nuspec files on
- Bitbucket and
- GitLab support is planned for the next coming weeks
Value for the for the Microsoft Ecosystem?
- open source transparency (e.g. reports)
- automatic version control (notifications)
- automatic license control (incl. white lists and build termination)
- fine granular security alerts (from trusted sources with minimum false positives)
More information at VersionEye.com