Our friend Thomas M Koulopoulos (TK) has created a great class on Innovation Management at Udemy
We attended the online class at Udemy
The Innovation Master Class is a comprehensive course that covers all of the topics one need to understand in order to build an enterprise innovation practice. The course covers everything from the current context of innovation in a climate of economic volatility and uncertainty, to the role of leadership and innovation metrics. It also includes in-depth case studies of organizations that have achieved exceptional improvements in their ability to innovate. The course goes far beyond the high level coverage of most innovation courses to deliver detail on how other organizations are achieving radical improvements in their innovation capability.
- 57 Video Segments!
- 4 hours of Instruction in short easy to digest nuggets!
- Taught by one of the foremost experts on innovation who has taught innovation to more than 100,000 professionals, as well as graduate classes at Boston University, and Executive Education at Babson College and Harvard University.
- Engaging video with a live instructor instead of drab and boring PowerPoint slides with voice overs!
- 4 assessment quizes to reinforce learnings
- 12 Exercises to apply learnings to your organization
- Numerous real world case studies of companies who are great innovators. Includes Apple, Sony, GM, Boston Beer Company, Kodak, NASA, 3M, iRobot, and others.