VersionEye, the reliable “Notification System for Open Source Software Packackes” was awarded by Microsoft with $120k Credits for Azure as part of the prestigious BizSpark Plus Program.
What does VersionEye?
- crawling more than 700,000 Open Source projects 24h x 365d written in 20+ different program languages
- building a huge Open Source data base with more than 22,000,000 dependencies between Open Source Components
- managing more than 2,000,000 License information on Open Sources
- providing well accepted services for software developers
- in Open Source Comunities and
- meanwhile used by 10,000s of Users
- Most important Services are:
- Notification on new Software Versions
- Open Source Licenses
- Security Alerts